Favourite reading
There are many things that I like to read. I like reading novels and manga. The novels that I like to read are novels made by Sidney Sheldon and Sandra Brown and Harry Potter. I also like to read harlequin for recreation. By the way, Harry Potter is not an author. I'm sure you know that. I like it because it's really interesting. It's something that we never find in real life. And I also like to read Chicken Soup or stories that can lift up our spirit, or real-life stories that can make us cry, because it's so touching. I also like to read good novels such as literature. My favorite one is Pride and Prejudice, it's so fun and witty. I start to like novels written by Paulo Coelho, since I read The Alchemists. You have to read it.
Well, about manga, I'm sure people who like to read manga are quite rare, especially someone as old as I am. People (especially Indonesian) always think that manga is for kids. And it's not true, I often found manga which is for adult. The reason I like manga because first, reading it is like watching it, I don't have to imagine the episode. Second, the pictures and the stories are good. Sometimes the stories remind us about something that we never even think about. There's philosophy in it. Well, I know that most of mangas are for recreation, but there are some which we have to use our brain just to understand. I don't know when I will stop reading manga. But I think I will never stop reading it. I don't care whether people think that I'm childish just because I like to read it. It means that, those people don't understand what manga is and what's inside it, and it also means that they are narrow-minded because they can judge by the cover only.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home